Thursday, July 19, 2012

I've been so hooked on this show called Misfits it's everything a teen boy or gal needs. Superpowers are always a plus with me so having to see criminal people get supers powers and actually use their powers for good is such a mind blower, It's very intense in every way. You could see how well the story plot is in season one, season 2 was okay I wasn't really into it  because of the new changes that happens but hey it's whatever. First time viewing this show browsing through the internet I wanted to see if their was going to a new season of the A List new york on logo but that's over and done with, looked around the logo site to see what shows they were showing and seen misfits i watched the trailer and fall in love with it. I don't have the logo network so i looked online to see where i could watch misfits at and it was on hulu i was so happy i watched like 5 episodes a day because it was so exciting i couldn't stop watching it. I'm now on season 3 which is the last season (bummer) they don't have much episode either but hey the show is great i hope season 4 would be more outstanding. I recommend everyone watch this show I know i'm late because i seen people post this on tumblr back in 09 but i didn't pay it any mind the uk shows are always the best and when u.s remake them it always suck. leave it to the U.K

No comments:

Post a Comment