Friday, July 13, 2012

Thoughts

It's like I'm putting all my work in for nothing but then again i remember i didn't really make this blog for people I made it for myself. I just like to express feelings that I have been facing for the past years everything seem to be going well but then again I think about how much more I could push myself to get where I want to be at. I'm struggle with current points in life like having to deal with a long distance relationship, not getting a called back for a job that i was hoping to get. I'm not even done with school yet and I honestly can't wait for the day, Not having a job sucks and i really wish I could just work and show them that I'm a fast pace workr and how well i could get the job done. I'm dealing with trying to get an internship with magazines and that's not coming out to well but then again hey it's life and you are going to have to face some really hard times which can make you stronger. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein 
Here's a few songs that have been on repeat on my iphone

1 comment: