Monday, August 20, 2012

Marina & The Diamonds


The Marina and the diamonds concert was everything I swear This Concert just made my whole summer!! Perfect! everything was perfect her voice, the crowd, and She is a great performer and the opening act msmr was great as well she put up a great performance. It's really crazy how she sound just like she do on her songs, no auto tune or anything her voice is remarkable. This concert just really made my summer worth to talk about. I haven't been doing anything for the past days and now I could say I did something else. Me and my friend met 3 awesome people there. It was just a great experience and this is my 1st concert and I'm saying it was excellent!!!!! I have a few photos but the quality sucks on my phone and we were really close to her really close. oh Yeah I was dancing my ass off to yesterday i was in a tight space but still was able to do a couple of moves lol, Their was this other guy dancing next to me as well I guess he was my dancing buddy I wanna relive 8/18 really really bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment