Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Life

I haven't blogged for a while, I've been busy with work and school but since sandy wants to fuck things over i’m here bored nothing do at home and this is the perfect time to express what's on my mind . I Finally got a job (gap) and i'm pretty happy about not spending my mother money, even though the job is super tiring i still try to manage having a life of my own which is super hard to do because once i get home all i want to do is sleep. Sandy just messed everything up for everyone their houses ,having to deal without trains for a while and also being home bored. I didn't think this hurricane could be so bad. Last hurricane we got lucky but not with this one. The Bronx is fine we didn't have no flooding or anything but in Manhattan forget about it. I'm stuck without a charger for my mac because my mac charger always burn out on me. I really don't understand how this can happen they need to fix that problem. I got drunk for my 1st time and i don't want to do it again because it made me feel disgusting. Me and my boyfriend is about to make a year in Jan and trying to save money is the hardest thing i could ever do. I thought i will be able to do it but it's so many things i want to buy and lord knows i need to go shopping. Whelp just to sum things up life for me is eh i'm grateful for everything i have right now but this was going  1st Halloween i wanted to dress up and this stupid bitch sandy had to mess things up for me great just great.

I hope and pray for everyone and wish everyone a blessed day xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment